Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Simple children books! learn Eng, pic books for word...

Someone who have experince doing such project has given the following comments:

"Many thanks for your message. I am glad you are undertaking this important task. My congratulations to you and all friends involved in helping this school...

...Finally, regarding sending books from HK, I think they may want to have certain simple books to learn English, for example, like picture books with words. Maybe you can find bilingual Chinese-English ones. Dictionaries may be useful as well. Science or geography picture books could be also useful. But it is hard to say without knowing exactly the curriculum they follow. I usually send the books in English from here and they open them, take a look, close the boxes and let them arrive to their destination. I have not had trouble with this yet. I did not write any letter either. As long as the books are for children it should be OK."

No comments: