The clips begins with words from Sherap, the founder of the school and ends with some beautiful music.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
SHORTER VERSION
If your computer is not fast enough for the above link!!!
Instead, please click the below clip which only has the first 1 minute of Sherap's word.
[Scroll down for more short footages]
*transcript of Sherap's words in mandarin Chinese as shown below:
我叫西珠嘉措, 是拉卜愣寺上續部學院的一名僧人
I am sherap Gyatso, I am a monk from the Upper Tantric College of Labrang
因為我的老家就在卓尼縣康多鄉卡加村
my family home is in Kajia village, Kangdu of Choni
就在這個山區裏頭,因為在你們的幫助下
and it’s inside this mountain area,it is because of your help
所以就我就可以把這個學校建起來了
it enables me to build this school
而且我就這一次我就把這一些籌到的衣服
also this time, I have got these clothes
還有就這一些書本,還有就把這一個學校的這一些規模的這一些
also these books, also the extent of this school and all these
都是你們幫助下才能把建起來的
could only be built together with your help
所以我就..代表..我學校...就非常感謝你們..好嘛..對..
therefore on behalf of my school...we feel very thankful to you all
希望你們以後有機會,就要在夏天的時候就在這一個地方的藍天白雲
hope in the future you will have chance,during summer time when this place has blue sky and white cloud
很好的草原,也有好多的花,也有好多的樹林
very good grassland, and also with many flowers,and many woods
希望你們到..親自到這邊來瞭解瞭解這個地方
I hope you can come for a visit and get to know this place
謝謝
thankyou
Children books
Reading
clothes
Singing